Visa HR Consulting is in the group of companies which have been working on the market of consulting services in the RF since 1992. The company provides a wide range of services for foreign nationals who wish to visit Russia or seek employment here. Many of our staff have more than 15 years experience in this field, and all our key managers speak English.
We organize business and tourist visas to Russia, opening legal entities in the RF, quotas and permission for the recruitment of foreign nationals for private companies, temporary and permanent residence permits and work permits for companies' foreign staff, and provide consulting services on all related matters. We monitor current immigration regulations and advise our clients on all existing changes.
Visa HR Consulting has accumulated considerable experience in finding solutions to various problem situations concerning expatriate life. We have good working relations with the organizations involved in the process of legalization of foreign labor and are able to deal promptly with any problem our clients may encounter.
We very much look forward to becoming a reliable partner of your HR division on a daily basis, as well as in situations which may require more urgent attention.
We are sure that your company will enjoy the full range of services provided by Visa HR Consulting, and you will have our assistance the very moment you need it.
Visa HR Consulting will provide the following services for your expatriate staff:
Opening legal entities in Russia
- Full range of migration services for foreign nationals in Russia
- Quotas for foreign nationals
- Permission to employ foreign nationals
- Individual work permits for foreign nationals
- Work permits for highly skilled specialists
- Notifications related to employment of foreign nationals
- Company registration with the FMS of Russia and follow-up assistance
- Invitations and visas for expatriate staff of companies and their business partners
- Assistance in obtaining permits for temporary residence, residence permits and Russian citizenship
- Consultations on migration issues